Sunday, March 10, 2013

DIY Nuts Bracelet

Maybe it's the mild weather that came through this weekend, or the daylight savings-leap forward that granted a little extra evening sunshine,
whatever the reason....I have been inspired. 






I got my crafty kick back (it was on hiatus). I have seen the hex-nut bracelet floating around a few blogs and Pinterest, it's been on my  DIY to-do list for weeks.  I finally bolted (pun intended) to Lowe's and picked up a box of nuts for less than 5 bucks, I already had the fabric cut and ready to go from another project! I have quite a few nuts left so these bracelets will certainly be gifted to a few friends. 




 
This bracelet is as easy as it looks, as you perform a simple braid slide on a nut, and continue to braid adding as many metal nuts as you like. 

No comments: